Google

Monday, February 28, 2005

The Making of a Zebra Driver

I just did like a grown up thing. I gave Matt something to do. We have a project, and I need software written for a Zebra bar code printer. What did you think I meant? Like a zebra jockey? Oh, people, people, no. He's the best choice to write the driver, and maybe to jockey a zebra, but we don't have that much free time.

Speaking of free time, I spent my one day off this weekend cleaning my garage. My wife insist I clean the garage this weekend. Hmmmm, you know if not for the fact my parents and some friends are coming up to visit this weekend for my birthday I might think nothing of it. I'm wondering of it has something to do with my birthday. Maybe she's getting me that 69 Camaro ZL-1 that I want, maybe a Yenko. I'm sure we have the cash sitting around for a six figure car. Stuffed in the mattress perhaps? Although as lumpy as that mattress is, I think the money is all in nickels.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Yeah, right. Dream on white boy!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home