Google

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

At Least She Drives a "Safe" Car

If you are going to drive like a maniac at least drive a safe car, like the Volvo SUV that tried to run me off the road and then to rear end me down Hughes road. I suppose a Hummer might be a better choice, it would give you a better chance of going over someone.

I could tell she was going to a bad driver as I watched her turn onto the highway, no turn signal, and rather erratic lane changes, she was hard to spot I tell you. Then the entire way down Hughes road she is on the bumper of my car. I'm already going about 45 in a 40. Yes, Madison police, people speed on Hughes Road, please ignore that fact. Anyway, that's as fast as I can go without worrying about a ticket or running over the car in front of me. I guess that was not fast enough for her.

My only joy out of this was the fact I can downshift quickly and slow down without touching my brakes, ha, serves her right. It also got her to back off some, but I could see her in the rear view mirror, she was still wanting to go much faster and still driving as bad as ever.

Why all the rush? She had to get her small child who is the back seat to the school to meet some other kids. The back seat is the safest place for a child, but I'm sure he'd be safer in another car.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home