Google

Monday, March 21, 2005

My Quest for Hot and Sour Soup

Ok, it's not much of a quest, but still I look. The reason I mention is that Costco had some ready to eat soup last weekend, so I tried it. It was ok, still not great hot and sour like at a restaurant, but not bad. So, my quest continues.

Other than that, I'm packing my toys to yet again head out of town tomorrow for a few days. Nothing I enjoy more than working in a noisy factory. The sounds of forklift horns and people hammering makes it ever so easy to program. Who needs to concentrate? It's overrated.

I must say I enjoyed my weekend. I have the new Magnaflow exhaust on my Camaro. I have the stereo back in it. Sara and I had a nice Sunday, starting with breakfast and a nice walk to enjoy the beautiful weather. It was relaxing, and that was nice. I think I need to start using my weekends much more to relax. I think it would do wonders for my health and my stress level. Come to think of it, it would do wonders for most people. Shame that at times my job robs me of my weekends. It's not like a job where I might have to work some weekends and get 2 other days off during the week, it's more like work through the weekend and continue to work for rest of the week. At times I do see the beauty of being an hourly employee. The days and hours I put in would mean lots more money.

Oh yes, tonight is bowling night. Let's all hope I have a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home