Google

Monday, July 30, 2007

For Once I Agree With PETA

For the most part I regard P.E.T.A. as standing for "people eating tasty animals". I think they are often nuts, and rank up there the Sierra club and Green Peace. I think the original mission of the groups were good, but they've went, shall we say a little wonky.

Last year when it came to the beaching the SS Norway, I found myself agreeing with Green Peace. Now that Michael Vick has proven to be a moron, I find myself agreeing with PETA. Such a scary thought. For once they are right, he's done terrible things and deserves probably much more punishment than what the courts can legally give him.

So far, I haven't found myself agreeing with the Sierra Club, I still they are nuts who try and kill people by putting metal spikes in trees to stop loggers chain saws and put metal barbs on desert race tracks to stop dirt bikes and ATV's. They seem to feel that killing the logger with a snapping chain saw blade or killer the dirt bike rider when he crashes, is fair enough to save a tree. Like I said, I agree with the core mission, we should not cut every tree on the earth, but they shouldn't be allowed to kill people to prove a point.

Sorry, that was off topic, maybe we should sick the Sierra Club on Michael Vick?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home