Google

Friday, September 07, 2007

Bracelet Days

Hopefully my bracelet days are soon to be over. No, no commentary about men who wear bracelets or far too many gold chains, that's another story. I'm talking about a cheap clear plastic bracelet that I've been wearing since August 21st. It won't come off unless I break it, and I dare not do that. See, Sara had one just like it, and Spencer has one just like it. Well, his is a bit smaller, but you get the idea. It's what the hospital put on all of us so they can make sure the right kid goes home with the right family. As far as I know, tomorrow is the day, he should finally come home. I hope he does. It's been almost 3 weeks, I'm ready for him to come home. I'm sure at some point after he's home I'm going to freak out and wonder what to do now, but for right now, I just want him home.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Should I point out that you're the only one wearing the bracelet anymore? Spencer's and my bracelets have come off already. His is taped to his crib and mine is in my purse...

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home