Google

Friday, August 10, 2007

Life and Other Odds and Ends

It's been a busy week or so. My grandmother is sick. The kind of sick you often don't get better from. A co-workers wife died, she was a friend, a bowling team member, and good person. She had been battling cancer for a while. We had our first birthing class. Work continues to be busy, although a few expected large contracts could show up already.

With so many things going on I find it difficult to pick any one topic. I think for days my brain was too full to even begin thinking about everything. I guess that's good. I think it is the bodies way of letting me sleep. Without it, I would have never been able to sleep. I'd have been up for hours sleeping.

I did take one interesting thing from the funeral service. The preacher was talking about the dash between the dates on a tomb stone and how that little dash represents a person's time on earth. I don't know why, but that struck me as a very deep thought. Seems amazing how much that little dash stands for.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home