Google

Sunday, August 12, 2007

You Go to Hell, You Go to Hell and You Die

Rarely do I develop a strong hatred for a company. Monitronics is one that I hate. Best Buy has joined the list. Sara tried to make an online payment. She entered everything correct on the website, right account number and all, but for some reason the payment did not go through. Not my fault. Best Buy's credit card website is so crappy that they require 2 days to process a payment. That sucks enough. It was 2 days before it was due, so to be safe, we paid the extra $15 for a rush payment to make sure they got it. They emailed me saying, yes, we received your payment. Sara checks the account today and they did not receive the payment. Instead they charged me the $15, plus $25 for a returned check. Kindly notice how they sent an email saying they got the payment, but not a peep saying the payment was refused. As the rude customer service representative pointed out, they published it to your online account. Yes, but you sent me an email saying you got the money, but nothing saying you really didn't.

I call and ask. They have no clue, but are so happy to point out that all the extra charges are correct and they are fully justified in making them. Fine, cancel my card, and they were more than happy to do that. Easiest card I've ever cancelled. I've had the Best Buy credit card for 10 years. it was my first ever credit card, and they rudely told me how $25 was more important than a customer, so I am thrilled not to be a customer anymore. Goodbye.

So thus starts my official boycott of Best Buy. May they lose money as fast as possible.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home