Google

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Road Trips

Have you ever sat down in a Cracker Barrel in Batesville, MS and found your self sitting next to Olympic Gold Medal Winning, WWE Superstar, Kurt Angle? I have. Strange things happen I guess. I and another coworker were heading back to lovely Mississippi Tuesday for business, when we stopped for lunch. About half way through the meal a rather large, well dressed man, sat next to us. We looked at each other, and both knew exactly who he was. He was busy trying to make hotel reservations and such on his cell phone. I found it odd that he was traveling alone. We didn't do the silly fan thing, but we did say hi. He was as nice as could be, and he went to the effort to say goodbye to us when we got up to leave. I must say it was very refreshing for a celebrity to be as nice as he was. It was also interesting to know that he has the same fun making hotel reservations and things as everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home