Google

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Changing Pages

It's an exciting morning. I'm downloading new drivers for some hardware. Can you beat that? The high point of my day has been finally changing my calendar to April and seeing a nice new picture of Rose McGowan. I'm not happy about covering up Holly Marie Combs, but Rose isn't that hard on the eyes either.

Looks as if it is about to rain outside. That's good, my normally blue vehicle is a lovely shade of yellow from the pollen. I made the observation Monday that is appears as if every particle of pollen in the parking lot managed to land on my windshield. Looks like someone one was trying to get me with yellow Anthrax. I'll be happy to see the rain to wash some of it away. If it kept up I was going to have to start living in a little bubble to escape the pollen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home