Google

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I Need a Theme

I've decided I need a theme to my Blog. I need some focus. I know there are lots of different topics out there. Many people write about political issues, humor, weight loss, and just about everything else. I think what I am missing is a central point to writing. The title to my blog is a reference to my wife Sara, no, she's not a monkey, and it's not an insult. When we go to a Chinese restaurant and they have the Chinese Zodiac on the place mats, she is born in the year of the monkey. See, it's not as bad as you thought. I didn't even once mention the trapeze. Never mind.

Back to my theme. I don't think my current pattern of rambling about nothing, then complaining about how much I have to work and have no time to ramble about nothing is cutting it. I could devote myself to making this an insightful look into the world of a busy engineer, but does anyone really care, including the engineer himself? I don't think so. Let's face it, writing code, and the like does not make for spell binding writing. Oh, as long as I'm still rambling and speaking of spells, does anyone know when the second season of Charmed comes out on DVD? I'm waiting for that.

I am off to ponder a theme, a cause, or at least some pattern to it all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

From TV Shows on DVD.com (http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3122)

The rumored May release of Charmed season 2 is quickly approaching, and we've received a number of panicked emails from fans of the show asking us whether it's still coming out then. The answer is no, but don't panic, the set is coming. Apparently they couldn't get the masters ready for the previously planned May release, and they've set an August target for the next set. We're also told that Paramount is very happy with the sales of season 1, so the show isn't being delayed based on poor sales (so no need to panic).

We can probably expect the August announcement to come sometime in May. We'll keep you updated with any information we can dig up before then.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home