Google

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Haircuts, Rain, and Color Cameras

Those 3 items made up my afternoon. Cameras being the most boring. They were for work. Sad, really, when rain ranks as more exciting. I'm sure the rain will be more exciting. People in this town fall into 2 groups. Those that are terrified of the rain and drive so, and those that wish to prove they can drive as fast, or faster, in the rain as they do when it's dry. Putting those on the same roads makes for some fun commutes.

The haircut, was just that a haircut. As I emailed Sara when I told her about the haircut yesterday, "How about a nooner with a hot blonde? I know she's easy, she's pregnant." Thankfully, Sara did the modest thing, and shared the email with her office, and the hot blonde who cuts our hair. Who by the way, is very pregnant. I use the word very, like you can be just a little pregnant or something. Maybe I should just go back and talk about the rain more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home