Google

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Update You Say?

I had almost forgotten about this thing. I'm sure that is totally due to my lack of sleep. Thankfully I'm so tired today about all I can do it update this thing. I have a dull headache and just a general feeling of wanting to do nothing. Sounds like every other day huh?

I do state I'd like to do nothing, but I've got more to get done than I can count. Multiple big projects. Such fun.

Spencer is still doing well. I could do without the grunting and squeaking in his sleep. He'll wake me up in the middle of the night making noise, I'll get up, go check, and he will be sound asleep, just making noise. Kind of like the dog when he's dreaming about chasing something. Spencer's crib is on one side of the bed, the dog sleeps on the other side, I'm in the middle. I'm sure some nights they are having the same dream about chasing each other.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home