Google

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Time Flies

I just had the shocking thought that it is already mid April. Where does the time go? 2005 is racing by. Feels like the year just started, yet we are quickly approaching the half way point. When you are busy time really does fly. I wish I wasn't so busy. I'd like to stop and enjoy life. I do feel like far too often now I am rushing through my days. I don't think that's a good thing at all. It's good to be busy, but just not this busy. I'd like some time to stop, relax and enjoy. I hope I get that soon. Unfortunately, other than work, I have a few thousand things I'd like to get done around the house. At some point we are interested in selling our house and moving to a larger one with some more land around it. I'm slowly figuring out how much work is involved in getting our current house ready to sell. I'm not sure when I will ever have the time to get it all done. I'm fairly handy around the house. I can lay tile, install hardwood flooring, paint, fix drywall, and lots of other useful task, problem is, finding the time to do those task. I've got ceramic tile to grout from over a year ago. I need to get that done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home