Google

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Merry Tuesday

Why not a merry Tuesday? Sounds good to me. I hope it's a good day anyway. Today is my sister in laws birthday. Be afraid, be very afraid. Not that she will ever read this, but happy birthday anyway.

I've been, yet again, way to busy lately. Between work and stuff around the house I haven't had any time to rest or relax. Doesn't look like I'll get any time in the near future either. Sara and I leave for Toronto on Thursday. I have a half day meeting on Friday and then the rest of the weekend to enjoy in Toronto. I'm not even sure what there is to enjoy in Toronto, but it has got to be more fun than a weekend on yard work. Right? Right.

I haven't forgotten my quest for a theme for my page either. I'm still questing, so far with about as much luck as my quest for Atlantis. So far, neither a theme, nor Atlantis, have been found in the stream behind my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home